MEDICAL TOURISM BY INAMDAR MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL PUNE, INDIA
With the super special eminent panel of doctors, Inamdar Multispecialty Hospital [IMH] provides World Class Medical Services equivalent to the world’s best medical facilities. Being a Multispecialty Hospital, Our services range from Cardiology and Orthopaedic to Gynaecology and Cosmetic Surgery.
Equipped with the state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities, Inamdar Multispecialty Hospital gives its patients’ personal specialized care to ensure early recovery. We guarantee your comfort by providing a combination of the best of healthcare facilities, world-class medical treatments and infrastructure at the best packages available.
Cutting edge technology to support medical diagnostics and medical procedures are employed by specialists in medical facilities. All recognized hospitals have invested a lot in supportive technology and operative techniques. Complicated heart surgeries, cancer care and surgeries, neuro and even general surgeries require high-end technology to continually better outcomes, minimize complications, enable faster recovery and reduce the length of hospital stay.
Hospital for International patient in India
With our eminent panel of super-speciality doctors, Inamdar Multispecialty Hospital [IMH] provides World Class Medical Services equivalent to the world’s best medical facilities. Being a Multispecialty Hospital, Our services are varied and range from Cardiology and Orthopaedic to Gynaecology and Cosmetic Surgery.
Equipped with the state of art infrastructure and facilities, Inamdar Multispecialty Hospital has ensured to give its patients’ a personal specialised care to ensure early recovery. We guarantee your comfort by providing the combination of the best of healthcare facilities, world class medical treatment and infrastructure with the state-of-art technology at the best packages available.
Latest Technology & Highly Advanced Medical Treatments like :
- Cosmetic/Reconstructive Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Dental Treatment
Facilities for International Patients
- Special Medical Packages
- Pre Admission Care
- Interpreter Services
- Currency Exchange
- Visa Assistance
- Mobile/SIM card
- Hotel Bookings
- Air Ticket Bookings
- Special Medical Attendant
- List of Shopping Malls
Coordination with Doctors & Nursing
Our Clinical coordinator meets the consultant and communicates with the patient. The PR-Officer arranges for non-clinical requirements.
Finance and Foreign Exchange services are also Available
INSTRUCTIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL PATIENTS & THEIR RELATIVES AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION IN THE HOSPITAL
- You need to declare how many relatives are going to stay with the patient.
- You have to submit the passport/s of patient & relatives to reception counter at the time of admission only. If not then kindly submit within an hour after admission. If not at all submitted then the admission will get cancelled automatically.
- You need to submit 2 nos. passport size photos of the patient and his / her relatives along with the passports to the reception counter only.
- Only PRO will pick up all the passport/s of International patients & relatives from admission desk for the further procedure, after registration at IPD counter.
- Preparation of documents required for “C” form to be done, as it is a necessary part of the process to be done within 24hrs of the admission.
- Preparation of documents required for FRO (if necessary) to be done, as it is a necessary part of the process to be done within 10 days of arrival in India.
- We will issue the copy of “C” form / FRO, attested by Police Commissioner Office to you on the 3rd & 7th day after the date of admission respectively, as it is compulsory to carry these documents while traveling.
- If the hospital has provided you with a Mobile / SIM Card(s) / Charger, you should submit the same to the Administration office at the time of discharge.
- International Patients and their relatives will collect their passports, from the billing department only (lower ground floor) after the settlement of billing.
- Tobacco, Smoking & Drinking of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in the Hospital premises and adjoining area. Kindly cooperate.
- All patients are requested that not to leave the hospital premises for any reason without notice to the Administrator.
- Mediator / Translator / Interpreter should tell and ensure that all the patients & their relatives should not click the photographs or do the video shooting while roaming here & there (In Hospital premises & Outside), as it’s against the policy of Indian Government.
- If a patient is a student, then he/she have to submit their valid Residential Permit (RP Copy) at the time of admission only, at the Reception desk.
How to get a Quote/Treatment plan before arriving to the hospital ?
Ans: Before the patient’s arrival we would require the complete history of the patient (including of last treatment taken, prescribed medicine and other related reports of the diagnosis). As per the patient’s disease and diagnosis done by the concerned consultant, we will be in a position to provide with the cost of the treatment, no. of days stay at the hospital, and what shall be the treatment procedure. Your queries are important to us and shall be replied with 48hrs or less of time.
Is there any assistance provided to the International Patients for fulfilling the visa formalities ?How to get the VISA ASSISTANCE LETTER ?
Ans: As far as applying for the Visa is concerned it has to be done by the concerned applicant or the patient who will be undergoing the treatment and we shall provide with a letter containing the details of the patient along with the treatment or procedure details, with date and time also.
What are the available payment options ?
Ans: Prior to the arrival payment can be transferred into the Cimet’s Inamdar Hospital Account. Payments can be done by cash, Major Credit Cards, Wire Transfers or through RTGS (bank Transfer into the Hospital account).
Do we assist the International Patients with Airport transfers ?
Ans: In the case of the patients who is critical and require an Ambulance to be picked up from the Airport the Hospital will provide the same on a complimentary basis and also shall be facilitated to the patient’s relatives too. Other than this to and from Vehicle assistance will be provided at a concessional rate and will be facilitated accordingly as per the need.
What should be done to avoid the waiting time for the appointments ?
Ans: There is no waiting time and investigations will be started on the day of arrival.
What Insurance Does Inamdar Multispecialty Hospital Accept ?
Ans: Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital have empanelment with several International Health Insurance Companies
» ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE CO.
» FUTURE GENERALI TOTAL INSURANCE.
» MAX BUPA HEALTH INSURANCE.
» APOLLO MUNICH HEALTH.
» UNITED HEALTHCARE.
What services we can expect once we get to the hospital ?
Ans: We have dedicated Public relation Officer to coordinate with the International Patients at the Hospital to facilitate between the Administration and the Patient right from the Admission till the Discharge is given.
What about my caregiver’s accommodation ?
Ans: Our inpatient rooms have been designed in such a way that the Patient caregiver will be given complete comfort with a LCD Color Television, Cable Connection with all the Arabic and other popular International Channels, Internet Connection within the room (except the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Stay). The caregiver will also be given with the complimentary meals.
Do you assist in hotel/guest house booking ?
Ans: COMING SOON…
What are the communication facilities to get in touch with friends and family while we are at the hospital ?
Ans: We provide a Cell Phone with a local Sim card for the communication purpose. The patient or the caregiver can access the Internet within the room and there is Wi-Fi connectivity available throughout the Hospital premises.
COST COMPARISION (INDIA VS. OTHER COUNTRIES)
|All The rates mentioned Below are in US $|
|Sr.||PROCEDURE||IMH RATES||INDIAN RATES||U.S||UK||SINGAPORE||MALAYSIA||THAILAND|
|1||Coronary Angioplasty||5000 + stent||8000 + stent||57000||52000||13000||12000||13000|
|2||CABG Package;||6000||8900||70000 to 1,33,000||90000||17000||13100||23500|
|3||MVR (Mitral Valve Replacement) Surgery||7000 + valve||10000 + Valve||75,000 to 1,40,000||95000||23500||15000||25000|
|4||Total ‘Knee Replacement(IMPLANT ZIMMER J&J MAKE)||5000 + inplant||6700 + implants||45000||37000||10500||13000||12000|
|5||Hip Replacement (IMPLANT ZIMMER MAKE)||5000 + inplant||6700 + implants||45000||35000||13000||9000||12700|
|7||Shoulder Replacement (IMPORTED IMPLANT)||5000 + inplant||6700 + implants||45000||37000||13000||10000||12700|
|8||Spine Surgery (IMPLANT MEDTRONIC MAKE)||7000||10500||40000||37000||18500||14000||15000|
|9||Bone Marrow Transplant||34000||40000||200000||200000||75000||67000||70000|
|10||Prostate surgery (TURP procedure)||2000||4500||15000||12000||6000||5500||5300|
|12||Cataract Surgery (RAYNER/ACRISOFT MAKE LENS)||1000||1200||2500||2500||1800||1450||1500|
Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital have empanelment with several International Health Insurance Companies
- ICICI LOMBARD GENERAL INSURANCE CO.
- FUTURE GENERALI TOTAL INSURANCE.
- MAX BUPA HEALTH INSURANCE.
- APOLLO MUNICH HEALTH.
- UNITED HEALTHCARE.
Please contact us for any other information
Front Desk : +91 20 66812244 / 88
Mobile: +91 8380005194