Dietician in Pune at Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital
A dietician is a specialist in diet and nutrition, also called Nutritionist or dietitians. They counsel people on what to eat in behest to conduct healthy lifestyle or accomplish a weight loss, health-related issues etc. Dieticians specialist translate sciential information about nutritional diet and give practical advice to people and patients to make them mending the health. Specialist dieticians evaluate, diagnose and give the treatment to diet-related issues.
Everyone needs a conspicuous dietary sampler according to disease, age, day to day lifestyle. Diet clinic or dieticians assist people to plan a healthy diet and perceive the food not only to fight the disease as well as to stay a healthy lifestyle.
At Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital department of nutriment and dietetics helps outpatient as well as in patients how to follow the healthy diet. Diet plan is assigned to the patient according to the disease state and reports with the advice of modification in the day to day lifestyle.
DIETARY AND DIETICIAN ADVICE PLAYS SIGNIFICATION ROLE IN FOLLOWING CONDITIONS
- Weight loss and obesity management with lifestyle modification
- Diet in Pre operative & post-operative weight loss surgery
- VLCD (Very low-calorie diet with the provision of all required nutrient)
- Detox Diet
- Weight gain
- Gluten-Free Diet
- Lactose Intolerance Diet
- Ketogenic Diet
- Hepatic Encephalopathy, Metabolic Encephalopathy.
- Diet in HIV, AIDS, & Hepatitis B.
- Diabetes Mellitus, Gestational Diabetes, Juvenile Diabetes, Malnutrition Induced diet.
- Cardiovascular diseases and hypertension (Heart healthy Diet)
- Nephrology or kidney related disease
- Piles, Fissures, Irritable bowel syndrome, Peptic ulcer and acidity, Ulcerative Colitis
- Pregnancy and Lactation
- Health of Bone (Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis, Osteomalacia).
- Allergy and Skin disease.
- Pediatric Nutrition – childhood obesity, Diabeties, eating disorder.
- sports nutrition, (in children & adult sports players).
- Geriatric disease/ nutrition in old age.
- Liver disease.
- For IPD patients frequent consultation with diet chart from fluid diet to full diet depends on patient’s requirement.
EXPERT SAYS THAT THE MORE DISEASES ARE PREVENTABLE BY TAKING HEALTHY AND NUTRITIOUS DIET!
SOME DAILY DIET TIPS
- Don’t skip breakfast- Breakfast first meal of the day important for brain health as well as body health.
- Follow meal time for good metabolism.
- Eat fruits & vegetables at least five serving in a day
- Inclusion of sufficient amount of protein (veg / nonveg) is needed to maintain the health.
- Include soup/ salad/ fruits liberally.
- Avoid excess amount of tea/ coffee/ soda/ carbonated beverages.
- Avoid saturated food, spicy and oily food
- Avoid packed/ processed/ canned food
- Avoid late night meal
- Eat at least two hours before to bed
- Take 7-8 hrs sleep at night
- Take 8 -10 glass of water for maintenance of hydration
OPD CONSULTANT LIST
|Doctor’s Name||OPD Days||Timings|
|Dr Shahenaz Shaikh||SAT||8 AM TO 10 PM|
|SUN||10 AM TO 12 PM|