Pediatric pulmonologists diagnose, treat, and manage children from birth to 21 years old with breathing and lung diseases. The specialty includes asthma, acute and chronic pulmonary infections, bronchopulmonary dysplasia, sleep-disordered breathing, chronic cough, cystic fibrosis, dysfunctional swallowing, end-stage lung disease, interstitial lung diseases, lung failure and breathing abnormalities
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Pediatric Pulmonologist In Pune
It is a subspecialty of surgery involving the surgery of foetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
Paediatric surgeons diagnose, treat, and manage children’s surgical needs including:
- Surgery for abnormalities of the groin in childhood and adolescence which include undecided testes, hernias, hydroceles and varicoceles
- Surgical repair of birth defects
- Serious injuries that require surgery (for example, liver lacerations, knife wounds, or)
- Diagnosis and surgical care of tumours
- Transplantation operations
- Endoscopic procedures (bronchoscopy, esophagogastroduodenoscopy, colonoscopy)
- All other surgical procedures for children
OPD COSULTANT LIST
|Pulmonologist and Pediatric Psychiatrist||OPD Days||Timings|
|DR. VIJAY WARAD||SATURDAY||02 PM TO 04 PM|
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.