|Name||Dr. Murtaza Adeeb|
|Qualifications||FRCS (ORTH), DIP (Sports MED.), MRCS, MBBS|
|Speciality||Joint Replacement Surgery|
Experience in Brief
- Graduated from B.J.Medical College, Pune – 1997.
- Basic Surgical Training – North East England – 1998 to 2001.
- Higher Surgical Training – North West Thames and Oxford Deaneries – 2001 to 2008.
- Post Examination Fellowship in Revision Joint Replacement – 2008 to 2010.
- Fractures around the knee
M Adeeb, Prof. C Moran
Article for “Surgery” – Sep 2003
- Median Nerve Injury following closed manipulation of # midshaft radius.
M Adeeb, A Bendre
Case Report for “European Journal of Trauma” – Aug 2005
- Arthroscopy Guidelines
Z Saeed, M Adeeb
Poster at EFORT, Lisbon 2005
- Healing of arthroscopic portal closure: A randomised trial comparing three methods of portal closure
Acta Orthopaedic Belgica, 2006
M Sikand, M Adeeb, V Desai
- KUDO total elbow replacements in patients with Adult Rheumatoid Arthritis.
M Adeeb, I Mersich, L Neumann, M Thomas
Journal of Shoulder & Elbow Surgery – 2009
- Total Elbow Replacement in patients with Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis.
M Adeeb, N Raza, M Thomas
This paper has been presented as a podium presentation at 4 international meetings.
OPD TIMING DETAILS
|Speciality||Doctor’s Name||OPD Days||Timings|
|Orthopaedic||Dr . Murtaza Adeeb||Tuesday||12 pm to 02 pm|