|Name||Dr. Hasmukh Gujar|
|Qualifications||MBBS, DNB (Medicine), DNB (Cardiology).|
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Experience in Brief
- Internship: 1-year duration ( 9 Months Urban and 3 Months Rural) at Pune.
- 3 Years working experience as a Resident in General Medicine from Poona Hospital & Research Centre, Pune.
- 3 Years working experience as a Resident in Cardiology from Poona Hospital & Research Centre, Pune.
- As a Consultant at Inamdar Multispeciality Hospital, Fatima Nagar, Pune
Paper Presented & Seminars Attended
- Attended Diamond APICON 2005 Conference in January 2005 at Mumbai.
- Presented paper at 13th Annual National conference of Indian College of Cardiology held at Khajuraho M. P. in September 2006. ( Study of Differences in severity of coronary artery angiographic abnormalities in diabetics and non-diabetics patients. Prospective study in 800 consecutive patients).
- Presented paper at 58th annual conference Cardiology Society of India, held at New Delhi in December 2006. ( Influence of Smoking on Angiographic Abnormalities in Coronary and Renal Angiography).
- Presented a Case Report in the 12th Annual Conference of Indian Academy of Echocardiography (IAE) and rewarded with First Prize held at Pune in February 2007.
- Participated in the 4th International Trans-Radial Intervention Course 2008(TRICO) held at Ahmedabad in Jan 2008.
- Attended the EP Course held at Mumbai in Feb 2008.
- As a Moderator for Megh Meet’11 held at Poona.
- Investigator Meeting at Madrid- Spain for Phase III study trial; Indication-Chronic Stable Angina.
- Co-investigator in phase III study; Indication-Chronic Stable Angina in yr 2010-11.
- Co-investigator in phase III study; Indication- Chronic Stable Angina in yr 2011.
- Sub-investigator in phase III study; Diabetes in yr 2011-12.
OPD TIMING DETAILS
|Speciality||Doctor’s Name||OPD Days||Timings|
|Cardiologist||Dr. Hasmukh Gujar||Monday & Friday||12 pm to 2 pm|
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.